Glycerin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Mentha Piperita Oil, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Xylitol, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Sorbitol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Punica Granatum Extract, Sodium Flouride, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Limonene, Linalool. CI 42090
TEETH WHITENING X2 REFILL
Out of stock
Let me know when the product is back in stock!
Beconfident® Teeth Whitening Dual Boost X2 Refill is a teeth whitening gel for those who already have mouth trays. The patented Dual Boost X2 tooth whitening gel with its two active ingredients works in two different active phases for extra effective tooth whitening. In the first active phase, superficial discolorations are carefully removed from the teeth. In the second active phase, deeper discolouration is removed and the teeth are visibly brightened.
The X2 Refill kit also contains 10ml Tooth Gloss Mint that helps protect your teeth after treatment and gives extra shine. The gel is activated in two steps without causing any discomfort or pain, which is common in other teeth whiteningproducts/proceduresand especially those containing hydrogen peroxide. These can cause unpleasant tooth sensitivity and pain but our active ingredients are gentle and free from any side effects.
The treatment takes up to 10 days. Together with our Tooth Gloss that protects teeth from discoloration, this is our most effective and complete teeth whitening system ever!
- Up to 5 shades whiter in 7 days; 6 shades in 10 days and 1-2 shades in just 30 minutes
- Advanced whitening: Dual Boost gel effectively removes stains (eg from coffee, tea, tobacco, red wine) above and beneath the enamel for deeper whitening. Recreates the natural whiteness of teeth.
- Strengthens: The combination of natural ingredients helps to re-mineralise enamel.
- 100% secure: Our own unique technology without peroxides and thus no risk of pain, tooth sensitivity or other unpleasant side effects. Tested & Approved by dentists.
- Highest quality, made in Sweden and United States.
- More than 85% natural ingredients
Up to 5 shades whiter in 10 days